What Features Are Provided By Garmin In New 130 Plus Model?
Garmin has recently launched two models of GPS for cycling. In the new Garmin 130 plus model, the company has removed all the twitches encountered in the previous model and added features like ride metrics, on-device workouts, and Garmin map updates.
Garmin 130 plus: You will come to know the remaining ascent and grade for each climb for the following route. It has easy to read a map for navigation that can be tracked through Garmin connect as well. There is an accelerometer added in this Garmin device that will track the jump distance and its count. If anything goes wrong during the journey, the emergency message will be sent to the concerned person.
The size of the screen remained unchanged. You will get a 1.8 inches screen on which you can easily read the instructions and navigation menus. Battery life may change from 15 to 12 hours due to more brightness and updated OS.
Highlights of the feature recently added in Garmin 130 plus are:
- Incident detection using an onboard accelerometer.
- Workout support.
- Smart trainer compatibility with new-term firmware.
- Mountain bike metrics.
- Climb Pro with a hardware accelerometer.
- Easy routine setup with sensors from older Garmin.
- 20 sensors for keeping track of the activity profile.
- Live tracking with sharing features. You can easily share data with family or friends using the Garmin connect app.