192.168.1.250 is the default IP address for setting up new Netgear extender. If you want to login to Netgear Extender, router, modem or access point then open a web browser and access 192.168.1.250 as a URL. Here in this post we will discuss how to setup new extender using 192.168.1.250.
Steps For New Extender Setup Using 192.168.1.250:
- Plug in your extender to the power outlet and wait until it turns on.
- Switch on the extender and connect it with your pc or laptop through the LAN cable.
- Launch any web browser and enter 192.168.1.250 in order to access the login screen.
- Provide the login credentials to gain access to the setup screen.
- Choose the preferred network before click on continue button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to finish the setup process successfully.
If you are getting issue while accessing the setup web page for your extender, it can be due to these reasons:
- The wifi signal is not working properly.
- The firewall settings are creating configuration problems.
- There is issue with your LAN card.
- The computer device does not have proper internet connection.
- You have corrupt exe file of the internet.
- The wifi signal is dropping inconsistently.
- Your device doesn’t have a proper internet connection.
If you have knowledge of the potential causes of setup issues, you will know when to connect professionals.
New Extender Setup Using Netgear Genie:
- Connect your extender with power supply.
- Switch on your extender and wait for a while to see a green LED light.
- Use the LAN cable to connect the extender with your computer or laptop.
- Launch any web browser and enter 192.168.1.250 IP or www.mywifiext.net in order to access the login page.
- Provide the login credentials.
- After scanning all the available networks, you will see your network in the list.
- Select your network and click on continue button.
- Enter the login password in the given field and let the page lead you to all the setting associated with the configuration and functionality of your extender.
Incase if you are facing problem with Netgear genie smart wizard, you should contact our team of experts. You can call us on our toll free number and get the required help.